Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twit-ing my way on the highway

Twitter is a global phenom that's been sweeping the internet right now.

I myself have been using its services and I too have wondered like most "What's twitter for?", but the more I follow people with it, the more I realize the power and potential it has to gather fresh, up-to-date info everywhere!

The rudiments are simple, simply register an account for free search topic that interest you and you'd be given a list of people sharing the same, then all you have to do is follow those people and immediately their 'twits' will be displayed on your on web page in twitter!

Imagine the immense amount of thoughts, info, links, reviews etc. you'd be receiving DAILY by simply following people!

It gives more excitement to the old familiar question: "What are you doing?"

This is indeed a remarkable tool for internet freaks like me; who thirsts for fresh info daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment